Nora Update Email #3

Well Nora did great with her Pedialyte yesterday and is now moving on to breast milk this morning! It will take a bit of time to see if she can absorb anything and the¬†doctors say the chances are very small but there are always miracles. I think we will probably¬†be going to Shands early next week and hopefully on to Miami for a transplant. It looks like it may be a long road but we are holding it together and Nora is very stable right now so we couldn’t ask for much more. Thanks for all of your support and prayers.

Montana, Sarah and Nora

Comments are closed.



© 2010-2017 NoraThomas.com